1. Call the clubhouse and make a tee time. Tee times can be made up to seven days in advance. 207-827-4779.
2. Once you have made your tee time, go to our on-line store and pay for your golf. If you need a power cart or pull/push cart, you can purchase those on-line as well.
3. Please remain in your car until 10 minutes before your tee time.
4. If you are renting a golf cart, it will be ready for you with your name on it. It will be sanitized and clean. Single riders only unless you live under the same roof. Carts may not be taken to the parking lot before or after your round.
5. There will be a 'starter' managing the 1st/10th tees. The starter will give you the okay to start/continue your round.
6. Be respectful of the players in your group, and of the other players on the golf course. Maintain social distancing at all times.
7. Flagsticks must remain in the hole and must not be touched.
8. There are no garbage cans on the course, so please pack out your trash. Please remember the golf cart is not a garbage can.
9. Please pick up your own tees after you use them. Do not pick up tees that are not yours.
10. Please return your cart to the designated area when you are done with your round.
11. Please do not congregate in the parking lot when you are done playing.
Restroom access is available through the rear entrance of the pro shop. The rest of the pro shop is closed.
As questions and situations come up, we will use our best common sense, and we will work within the spirit of the guidelines provided by the State of Maine. And again, this is a small price to pay for having the ability to get the golf course open. Our goal is for everyone to enjoy playing golf and to stay as safe as possible.